Hello you! It’s been awhile hasn’t it? I know, it’s been crickets around here since May. But that’s okay! I let you all know where I was going and had some awesome support from a handful of you that emailed me with greater encouragement.
I’m Back …
First off, thank you for letting me step aside from this blog and take a break. Boy was it ever a time to take a break. You see, I had started this blog SarahBethPrince.com as a second place to express all of the awesome things I want to help determined women with. Because I’m one of you, and I’ve gone through some things this year that I really wanted to share.
But in order to make that happen, I had to step aside and leave you hanging for a bit. Here’s what I mean. At the start of 2017, I wanted to start sharing more about other things that I loved doing in my life: blogging, building a business, personal development, etc. Yet that didn’t make sense for my pregnancy blog. So I created this blog.
A Wrench Into The Mix
I happily started blogging away, when I was laid off from my job in May. I’m sure you heard about it if you were around back then. But I was excited! Because now I had all of my available time to spend on growing my own business and working from home to support my family. I was on fire!
But then things started to pinch. My severance pay from my old corporate job was running out, and my other blogging income hadn’t quite made up the difference. So I had to let something go in order to get more clients and put food on the table. Hence, I said goodbye for a short while to this blog here. But it was with the clear intention to come back and share my story, bolster you up, and press forward once things balanced out.
Balanced Or Not?
Well, things aren’t perfectly balanced. They’ll never be perfectly balanced, as I’m learning. But I’m great with that. Because you know what? I have a STORY to share. I have learned SO MUCH in the last six months that I’m just bursting with things I want to share with you. Obviously, I can’t get it down in this single post. But the stories are coming! The transformations are going to be shared! And the magnificent results will be shown!
The stories are coming! The transformations are going to be shared! And the magnificent results will be shown!
So here is what to expect moving forward. This blog will no longer focus on anything related to frugal living or penny pinching like it did a little before. Because I’ve found a better way. Yes, the focus on Personal Development will stay. But it’ll be more than that. Here are the treats headed your way in 2018:
FINDING YOUR FLOW
- I have a book coming out this summer called Find Your Flow: Rekindle Your Forgotten Dreams, Refocus, and Keep Improving Everyday, and you get to be one of the first to dig deep within it.
- We’ll be tapping into fostering your mental and emotional wellness as a pillar to your strength.
- We’ll be touching on the key things to fortify your physical well being in order to power up every day.
- Discovering the truth about financial prosperity. (Hint: it’s not about pinching pennies and finding the deals.)
- Become connected with other on a new level that you’ll want to experience time with others more than ever.
- Understanding the power within your mind and how to program it for a better life without complex procedures.
- Creating a new system and respect for personal care and self love that we all need now more than ever.
- Learning about the energies of life and how these unseen forces are absolutely on your side.
- Deepening your spiritual connection with your God or the Universe in order to magnify your abilities, your role, and your blessings to appreciate.
- How you can rediscover what you want in life and what it takes to come face to face with that.
- Understanding the mistakes that society has taught us in mishandling our money and working to the ground for it.
- What to expect when transitioning from having a J.O.B. to your own business and running with it.
- Deeply understanding how your subconscious mind works and how to reprogram it so that you’re not self-sabotaging anymore.
- How to create solid momentum and elation in creating exactly what you want in life.
- What daily routines and habits can make or break your efforts to live a magnificent life.
- The true cost of compromising your health, and why you’ll never want to again.
- Fantastic resources for continually fortifying and changing your life, no matter what stage you’re in.
Whew! Aren’t you excited? I’m SO excited to start 2018 off with a BANG and share with you so much that I have learned. As part of all this, it’s my mission to start helping fantastic women like you find flow in their lives. Help them rediscover ways to reinvent themselves so that they’re not constantly thinking, “Is all there is for me?”
It’s my mission to start helping fantastic women like you find flow in their lives.
Give me a shout-out in the comments if you’re up for that! If you’re not, then you’re reading the wrong blog. I want to take you on a journey much like the journey that I have been on, and am STILL on. Because you and every woman out there that feels lost, forgotten, and sucked into the whirlwind has a way out. Yes, you have a way out that doesn’t compromise your values, your standards, or your integrity. That’s why this blog is about.
What To Expect
So here’s what you can expect starting now. Two new posts every single week, with an awesome newsletter to boot along with that. I’ll be sending you everything I’ve got on the topics I mentioned above, and even more when I figure more out. 🙂
But if there’s something that you’re absolutely eager to know right now, or want to read about soon, let me know! Share with me your aspirations for 2018, what you want to accomplish that didn’t seem to happen this year, and why. I’d love to hear it! You’re not alone and I’ll be your cheer leader too.
What do you want that didn’t seem to come this year?