You might read everywhere about how blogging is the easy thing to make money nowadays. But don’t you ever feel like questioning if you can make money blogging at all? You’re not alone. It’s much more difficult than people think. But don’t let that discourage you!
The Hard Part About Blogging
There have been so many times in my own blogging journey when I’ve felt hopeless and overwhelmed by what I was learning and doing. I have struggled to overcome challenges like increasing my traffic and income in ways that matched my brand and values.
It’s taken years to finally start seeing progress and changes in growth. Overall, blogging has been one of those incredible “make or break me” parts of my life.
At the same time I can hardly believe I get to do something I love so much, earn money from home, and be part of such a special community.
But it isn’t always easy, and the fast-changing nature of the blogosphere means I can’t ever stop learning how to be a better blogger.
I can’t ever stop learning how to be a better blogger.
Continually Learning Is How You Can Make Money Blogging
I’ve found my blogs really thrive when I’m
- growing in my skills,
- connecting with others who get the work I’m doing,
- and pushing myself to try new things and improve my weaknesses.
I make a point of prioritizing my growth as a blogger, and one of the best ways I’ve found is by learning from other experienced bloggers who’ve mastered things sooner than I have.
Problem is, it can get pretty pricey to buy all the new books or courses that cover the topics I am looking for. But I don’t want you to be in the same place as I was the first year of my blogging journey. There is a FASTER and easier way to get the information you need to make blogging successful.
The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit
*The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit is no longer for sale. You can grab my list of all the Business Tools I use everyday in this freebie!
So I wanted to make sure you knew about the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit. It’s a digital package crammed full of brilliant tools to help you
- grow your blog,
- work smarter, and
- make more money.
The team at Ultimate Bundles has put together the best resources on ALL the topics that matter to bloggers, like:
- mastering social media,
- creating and selling products,
- time management and productivity,
- nurturing an email list, and so much more.
Here’s what is in the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit:
- 24 eBooks
- 33 eCourses & audio files
- 5 printable packs
And you won’t believe how much the value of all these resources adds to be …. over $3,6000!!! But the truly amazing part?
That’s blogging tips, strategies, tutorials and amazingly practical information and ideas for just $97.
In total, the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit includes over $3,600 of blogging tips, strategies, tutorials and amazingly practical information and ideas.
Then on top of that, you get free bonus offers worth $1250+, with 15 tools and services to help you run your blog. I wish I had known about just a SINGLE one of these when I started blogging; I would be much farther along in my journey than I am now.
See a complete list of all the exact resources in the toolkit at the bottom of this post. That said, I wanted to just highlight a couple of items within the Toolkit bundle that are personally used, love, and highly recommend.
Building a Framework: The Ultimate Blogging Handbook eBook + Bonus Video by Abby Lawson ($75.00)
Abby is such a sweetheart, and she doesn’t even blog about blogging. But her business exploded so she developed this eBook to help guide others along their way. I wouldn’t even call it an eBook though because it’s jam packed with enough information that’s worthy of an entire course.
If you’re looking for a guide to build something from scratch, this is one of my favorites!
Productivity Guide for Bloggers by Ruth Soukup ($97.00)
I’ve personally just finished going through Ruth’s guide this past month. And I can tell you that it’s more than just a guide. It’s a complete system and methodology that helps you plan your entire year, breaking down your goals, and defining single daily tasks in order to move ahead with whatever you’re trying to accomplish.
Sometimes we’re so scatter-brained as bloggers and think that all the effort we’re putting in is actually making progress. Sadly it’s not, though, a lot of the time. The Productivity Guide For Bloggers helps you focus on EXACTLY what matters so that you can ensure your efforts are productive. I highly recommend this guide above any other sort of planner out there.
Pinaffiliate Masterclass by Adeline Ganley ($97.00)
I love what Addy teaches in this masterclass. There is SO much more to making money and bringing in traffic from Pinterest than people think. It’s virtually a shopping catalog that buyers are swimming through every single day. But how do you profit from it?
Addy walks you through systems you can put into place with the content that is already on your blog. These systems will channel your readers into sales funnels that can work automatically for you, all from a single click on a pin! I also really like how she breaks concepts down into beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels so it doesn’t matter where you’re. You can apply everything to the current state of your blog.
Pinterest is my top traffic source for one of my blogs, and so it’s a definite focus for me. I’m so glad that I took Addy’s Pinaffiliate Masterclass, and so will you!
It’s A Smart Buy Even If You’re Just Accessing A Couple Of Things
So those are my top three favorites from this bundle. If you added up those alone, that’s over $269 of fantastic resources with proven results. So even if you just picked through and focused on a couple of books or courses from the Toolkit, you would already be saving a ton of investment by getting them in the bundle now.
I know, it sounds too good to be true, but I promise it’s not. Ultimate Bundles has been around a long time and creating these packages is really their thing (they’ve sold over 180,000 of them on all sorts of topics).
Even better, they’re all about making sure you LOVE this toolkit. There’s a full 30-day happiness guarantee, so there’s really no problem in trying it out if you’re unsure.
It’s Only Available For A Couple Of Days
But I want to make sure you’re absolutely aware of this: the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit is available for just two days. So don’t let it pass by!
This coming Monday and Tuesday, April 3rd and 4th 2017, is the only time you can grab this deal. After Tuesday night, April 4th, the sale ends and you would have to buy all of these products individually.
Plus What I’m Going To Do For You
Also, because I am determined to help you get on the right track for blogging SUCCESS, I am going to do something that I’ve never done before. I’m giving away a FREE half hour coaching session to anyone who gets a copy of the Blogger’s Toolkit.
I want to help you get over a roadblock, past a struggle, or help you figure out whatever you’re confused with. The learning curve for blogging can be HUGE! I want to help make it a bit easier for you. Here’s how we’re gonna make it happen:
- Grab yourself a copy of the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit
- Email a copy of your receipt to me (email@example.com)
- Then I’ll send back a link to my calendar so we can schedule a time to sit and chat.
And just to wrap things up, I have no idea if this flash sale is going to be back or not, ever! So that’s why I wrote this blog post a few days in advance to be sure and give you some advantage.
I would hate for you to miss out. You can learn more to be notified of when it goes on sale, or get your bundle here:
You’re awesome! Remember, email me your receipt and I’ll schedule a free coaching call with you. I am SO looking forward to it too!
Just having the right tools in place and resources available will make or break your efforts.
You will really make a huge difference in your life, as well as the lives of those you help through your blog. Just having the right tools in place and resources available will make or break your efforts. Let’s make your efforts exponential!
More Info On The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit
Here’s a complete list of EVERYTHING that you’ll find in the toolkit, products, books, bonuses, course, you name it. Get your copy here.
List of Products
- Blogging Roadmap: The Simple Method for Creating A Profitable Blog by WellnessMama ($97.00)
- Building a Framework: The Ultimate Blogging Handbook eBook + Bonus Video by Abby Lawson ($75.00)
- Everything But the Posts: Tips, Advice, and Templates From a Blogger Who Has Been in Your Shoes by Becca Ludlum ($7.99)
- Launch Your Dream Blogger’s Bundle by Natalie Joy ($81.00)
- The Foundation Series by Kirsten Oliphant ($49.00)
- The Knowtbook: In-Depth Notes for Online Business by Amy Lynn Andrews ($24.00)
- The Must-Have Guide to Blogging by Kayla Aimee ($17.00)
Time Management & Productivity
- Asana for Bloggers by Matthew Giovanisci ($25.00)
- Blog Buddies Planner Pages & Calling Cards by Mollie Johanson ($8.00)
- Creating and Maintaining an Editorial Calendar by Angie Holden ($19.99)
- Productivity Guide for Bloggers by Ruth Soukup ($97.00)
- The Balanced Blog Planner by Amy Blevins ($49.00)
- The Ultimate Freelancer Tax Guide by Caitlin Pyle ($9.99)
- The Ultimate Unoffical Dropbox Guide by Jason Glaspey ($29.00)
- Time Management Mama by Beth Anne Schwamberger ($5.99)
- Facebook Live Bully by Dave Anderson ($37.00)
- FB Ads for Beginners by Beth Anne Schwamberger ($75.00)
- Growing With Groups by Val Geisler ($97.00)
- InstaValuable :: Grow Your Instagram Basic Course by Myquillyn Smith ($97.00)
- Pinaffiliate Masterclass by Adeline Ganley ($97.00)
- Pinterest Traffic Secrets by Bob Lotich ($149.00)
- Snapchat for Influencers by Amy Bellgardt & Jessi Sanfilippo ($9.99)
- Social Media Marketing Workbook and Planner: How to Master Engagement in 15 Minutes a Day by Dwainia Grey ($27.00)
- Stop Guessing: Your Step by Step Guide to Creating a Social Media Strategy by Jenn Herman ($9.99)
- Strategies Worth Sharing eBook & Workbook by Brittany Ann ($30.00)
- Triple Your Twitter by Helene Sula ($127.00)
- Blog To Book: A Guide to Building Your Blog Business Through eBooks and Paperbacks by P.R. Newton ($7.99)
- Building a Business: How to Dream, Plan, Make, Sell, and Share Your Online Shop by Maggie Whitley & Elise Blaha Cripe ($12.00)
- Delight: The Digital Biz Owner’s Guide To Creating A Pro Client + Customer Service Plan by Erika Madden ($11.00)
- E-Course Creation 101 by Chantel Klassen ($97.00)
- Formatting e-Books for Writers by Susan K. Stewart ($2.99)
- From Idea to eBook by Mandi Ehman ($37.00)
- Get Them Excited to Buy: Step-by-Step Guide for Converting Just Looking to Just Bought by Kelly Thorne Gore ($27.00)
- How to Start Publishing for Kindle by Jeff Goins ($47.00)
- Blog Beautiful: 50 Tips + Fixes to Make Your Blog Glow by Marianne Manthey ($24.00)
- HTML and CSS Crash Course by Sarah Eggers ($129.00)
- Sticky Blogging SEO: Climb to the Top With This 21-Day Course by Kelly Holmes ($99.00)
- What the Tech? A Guide to Ease Your Technical Blogging Frustrations by Lesley Clavijo ($75.00)
- You Have a Blog, Now What? Tips for Non-Techie Bloggers by Maria Davis ($19.00)
Photography & Images
- Eat Pretty Things: Your Guide to Food Photography by Trisha Hughes ($29.00)
- Lazy Girl’s Guide to Lightroom: Easy Photo Editing for Bloggers by Beth Bryan ($97.00)
- Photoshop Your Biz: Learn Photoshop & Design On Your Own Schedule by Holly McCaig ($79.00)
- Systematize Your Branding by Indigo Colton and Kaitlyn Kessler ($49.00)
- 17 Strategies I Used to Go from 17K to 350K+ Pageviews in 9 Months by Lena Gott ($25.00)
- List Building Jumpstart by Laura Smith ($147.00)
- Networking Tips to Take Your Business to the Next Level by Natalie Cutler-Welsh ($19.00)
- Primp My Post by Angie Nelson ($17.00)
- Rave: Turn Your Online Followers Into Fans by Allison Marshall ($149.00)
- Content Cookbook by Prerna Malik ($199.00)
- Done-For-You Blog Content Creation Kit by Tanya Peterson ($47.00)
- Heart of Your Business Video Training by Adera Angelucci ($47.50)
- Podcasters Secret Weapon: Ultimate Podcaster Launch Guide by Luis Congdon ($9.00)
- Simple Podcasting by Joe Pardo ($69.99)
- Affiliate Marketing for Bloggers: The Fundamentals by Tasha Agruso ($75.00)
- Affiliate Marketing Secrets & Strategies by Katie Hornor ($47.00)
- BloggerRevolution™ Sponsored Content Master Guide: How to Pitch, Create & Nail Sponsored Content Every Time by Bonnie LaVell ($279.00)
- Brands Are Looking For YOU! by Karen Lee ($14.99)
- How to Move from Blog to Business by Caz and Craig Makepeace ($67.00)
- Launch Your Speaking Ministry by Sheila Wray Gregiore ($79.00)
- Monetize45 by Tabitha Philen ($149.00)
- PR + Marketing for Bloggers by Kaelah Flynn ($25.00)
- The Concise Guide to Blogging for Business Growth by Ling Wong ($27.00)
I’ve highlighted a few of these platforms and services that I use too.
1. NinjaOutreach – 2 months free at the blogger level ($98 value)
2. ConvertKit – 2 months free trial ($58 value) **This is the BEST email service provider and list management system, designed just for bloggers!
3. The Hungry JPEG – 2 Free exclusive fonts ($30 value)
4. Board Booster – 3000 Pins (value $30) **I use Board Booster everyday to automatically schedule my pins for Pinterest traffic!
6. Modern Social Magazine – 1 year digital membership ($70 value)
7. Mouseflow – 2500 credits (value $29)
8. MyThemeShop – any theme or plugin for $19 + all products come with one year of premium support and updates ($50 value)
9. Send Owl – 2 months free (value $78)
10. Viraltag – 2 months free ($48 value)
11. Beacon – 1 month unlimited plan free (value $29) **This easy to use webapp can help you create eBooks, resource guides, and content freebies easier than any other system!
12. Bloguettes – 2500 credits (value $29)
13. Stencil – 2 months free at the professional level ($30 value)
14. Agathon – first month AGhosted Solo free, free site transfer, free site transfer back within the first month (no questions asked), free site speed assesment ($405 value)
15. Thinkific – 3 month free trial – Business package (value $237) **Thinkific is the best platform for having a professional course site that you create and sell to your audience!