I help determined mothers achieve financial comfort, so they can have comfortable flexibility in life without sacrificing their own care.
I’ve been in your shoes, maybe not completely. But I get what it feels like for you.
- When you’re struggling against the daily grind of life.
- That you want to get ahead in all areas of your life.
- You’re tired of not being able to improve yourself.
- You’re sick of living paycheck to paycheck.
- You hate the mental exhaustion that you have to deal with day after day.
- Fear that you won’t ever have financial peace.
- Worry that your health will suffer in dramatic ways.
I don’t want these things to keep wreaking havoc in your everyday.
Let’s get you where you want to be!
Here at sarahbethprince.com, you’re going to find tons of resources so you can break this crappy cycle in your life.
- You’re going to find ways to create side income from home.
- Gain tips, tricks, and tools to help you be creative in serving others, as well as yourself.
- Find ways to stop living with financial dread.
- Gain some emotional peace that your efforts are taking you where you want to go.
- Know that you’re creating the freedom and life you want.
If you have dreams of running your own business doing what you love, want to have the flexibility for the lifestyle you want, or you just want to continually learn and better yourself, you’re in the right place.
My Story …
A few years ago my husband and I were exactly where we wanted to be: our debt was paid off, we had just built a new house with a 40% down payment, and we had our third baby on the way.
I was feeling financial peace. I was looking forward to saving up for the things that I wanted to do now.
But then things started to get tight again.
>> I didn’t receive the raises and bonuses expected at my day job.
>> Our dog got really sick and now we have to buy expensive medication for him.
>> The IRS wanted tens of thousands of dollars from an inheritance we received that we were told wasn’t taxed.
So we had to refinance our house, start taking food from WIC, and cut back on everything so that we could pay off the IRS immediately and still stay debt free. It made everything super tight again.
So I determined to do something about it.
I had been blogging at MyNaturalBabyBirth.com for a little while, but I wanted to make it a full time business. I wanted to create a financial lifestyle free from any pressure or strain.
I no longer wanted to stay at my day job because I had come to realize that I never enjoyed it in the first place.
I threw myself into my online business, published content, creating courses, building marketing processes to generate income.
I’m starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel in making my income from from home.
It’s still a big work in progress, but I look forward to it every single day. As I write this, my word for this year (2017) is QUIT.
I’m A Quitter
I wrote in the front of my planner the following:
- Quit my job.
- Quit wasting time.
- Quit doubting my efforts.
- Quit being negative.
- Quit chasing after shiny objects.
- Quit the information overload.
- Quit forgetting to take care of myself.
- Quit un-prioritizing money saving.
- Quit eating so many grains & carbs.
- Quit working too long without breaks.
- Quit feeling envious or jealous.
- Quit not relying on the Lord.
I want to quit standing still in the parts of my life that I don’t appreciate. I want to create the destiny that I want through my decisions and perseverance.
I’m still moving along in this journey, as are you. We’re going to get through it together. And I want to share all of my knowledge and experience with you so that we can BOTH get to the place we want to be.
I regularly write down my aspirations, goals, dreams and desires. I plan my year, month, weeks, and days around them. If I can have the determination to create my destiny, then you can too.
Here’s what I want you to do:
- If you want to move forward with intention and determination in creating the financial life that you want, get started here.
- Check out all of my favorite resources for any desire that you have right now, take advantage of them, and make a plan.
- Then follow the blog so that you’re on top of all the tips and tricks I want to help you with.
You’re going to be great!